- Academic publication
Diversity, contestation, participation in Aotearoa New Zealand's multi-use/user marine spaces
Le Heron E, Logiea J, Allen W, Le Heron R, Blackett P, Davies K, Greenaway A, Glavovic C and Hikuroa D (2019)
Marine Policy 106: 103536
- Explores the contention that diversity initiatives enable new questions to be asked.
- Conceptualises multi-use/user marine spaces as an object of study.
- Discusses the researchers' commitment to Treaty Partnership research and outlines the generative influences of Vision Mātauranga on participation thinking.
- Reports on pioneering research into diversity initiatives in Participatory Processes.
- Reflects on the power and politics of implementation prospects.