Posted on 01 April 2021
- 2 Minutes to read
Sustainable Seas National Science Challenge social media accounts are spaces for people interested in marine management and associated research. They are:
We welcome all contributions to our channels and look forward to joining the conversation. However, there are a few things we'd like you to keep in mind. When using and/or engaging with any of our social media accounts please don't:
- harass, insult or be abusive toward others
- make defamatory, libellous, false or misleading comments
- use obscene, insulting, racist, sexist or otherwise discriminatory or offensive language
- post personal information about yourself or others such as private addresses or phone numbers
- promote commercial interests
- violate the intellectual property rights of others
- violate any laws or regulations
- post multiple versions of the same view to any of our accounts or make excessive postings on a particular issue.
Repeat offenders may be blocked from our social media accounts.
You accept all risks and responsibility for losses, damages, costs and other consequences resulting directly or indirectly from using this site and any information or material available from it.
To the maximum permitted by law, Sustainable Seas National Science Challenge excludes all liability to any person arising directly or indirectly from using this site and any information or material available from it.
Personal information collected by Sustainable Seas National Science Challenge is treated as confidential. We collect information posted to our social media accounts and use that information for the purpose of administering our accounts, considering and/or addressing any comments made and evaluating the effectiveness of our communications.
We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube or any linked websites.