Posted on 11 November 2021
Updated map shows research near you
- Blue economy Degradation and recovery EBM in action Innovation Fund Phase I (2014-2019) Phase II (2019-2024) National Map
- Less than a minute to read
We’ve updated our Where’s our research map? to share our latest projects. The goal of the map is to connect people to research happening in and around their communities.
The map has been updated with our seven newest projects:
- Modelling restorative economies
- Indigenising the blue economy
- Whakaika te Moana
- A novel approach to aquaculture in Aotearoa New Zealand
- Quantifying seafloor contact
- Marlborough Sounds regional study
- EBFM in the Hauraki Gulf
The map now features more than 70 projects from phase I & phase II, with more than 40 projects completed, across 117 project locations. It summarises the locations, project leader(s), project pages, and brief English descriptions for our research projects – connecting communities to our work. Māori partners and stakeholders have shared that they want to know where research projects are to be more engaged locally.
Explore the map to learn about our newest projects and engage with research near you.