Posted on 18 June 2019
Phase II research project portfolio
- Degradation and recovery EBM in action Enhancing EBM practices Risk and uncertainty Tangaroa National
- Less than a minute to read
We are pleased to release the Phase II Core Research Project Portfolio for 2019-2024.
The portfolio has been developed by the Challenge Leadership Team (CLT) with input from the Governance Group, Independent Science Panel, Kāhui, Stakeholder Panel, Phase II co-development workshop attendees, and researchers who submitted an Expression of Interest for Phase II.
Preferred Project Leaders have been identified and are being invited to put together the best team for their project. They will work closely with Theme Leaders to co-develop full proposals with Māori and stakeholders.
Project Leaders have been selected based on the following key criteria:
- A sound understanding of the Phase II research Themes
- Strong experience in interdisciplinary research, collaborative teams, delivering impact and effective communication
- Experience in project management.
Contact [email protected] if you have any questions about this process. You can also sign up for our newsletter for news and updates.